Facebook Twitter Steam You Tube
Shoutbox
You must be logged in to post a shout.
20/08/14 11:16pm
Good evening SGL
14/08/14 6:42pm
poop
03/08/14 12:04pm
the fants league is back up, sort your team out you cunts. for anyone that needs the code: 9737-36128
01/08/14 5:50pm
bunch of fuking mongs
27/07/14 1:01am
Hitler only had one ball
24/07/14 4:37pm
oOoOoOoOo
23/07/14 12:51pm
m00 said the Munkeh.
22/07/14 3:32pm
i like turtles
16/07/14 10:38am
Wilkeh is a homo

BBC Jody McIntyre interview

Wed 15th Dec 2010 3:00pm
SGLP: 100
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXNJ3MZ-AUo&feature=player_embedded#!

The clearest example yet of the unjustifiably heavy handed 'policing' going on at these protests. Truly abhorrent stuff.

I also hate the BBC's nauseatingly apologetic line of questioning here. There's thugs on both sides of the barriers and the fact that one side's wearing uniforms doesn't justify it.

Opinions?
Edited by kuuz on 15/12/10 3:05pm
Wed 15th Dec 2010 3:08pm
wow scummy cunts no need for that guy cant walk hardly going to runoff.;c
Wed 15th Dec 2010 3:49pm

SGLP: 103
Fuck it. Beat the shite out of him tbh. Not a problem for me. Sick and tired of seeing all this bollocks from students against paying for an education to get them a better job (don't they only have to pay it back when they start earning over a certain amount anyway ?)

Too may people in university anyway, we don't need more people with media and social studies degrees, we need plumbers, electricians and skilled mechanic type people.

Frankly I think that getting the shit beaten out of you while you're in the middle of all that aggro (wheelchair or not) is pretty much your own fault, you put yourself in that situation. Funny how it's always some "innocent" standing in the middle of a riot that gets hurt.

If it were me in charge people would be getting shot dead. Tends to slow them down a bit i feel.

protests my arse, it's just an excuse to act like complete cunts. shoot the fucking lot of em tbh. no loss to anyone, don't need people like that in life.

Wed 15th Dec 2010 4:06pm
I hear what you say uzi and disagree with most of it. Its the fact the government are taking the piss, that these protest's are going on and the fact that our generation (not yours obviously) are showing that we actually do give a fuck. This is what your generation did in exactly the role reverse when Thatcher was in power.
Edited by RUBs on 15/12/10 4:07pm
Wed 15th Dec 2010 4:07pm
As a student looking to go to University I am honestly not fussed about the fee's. At the end of the day, you go to uni to get the necessary qualifications for a decent job, so its worth it in the long run and even if you don't get a job you don't pay your fee's off till you earn over x amount a year (which has risen along with the fee's).
Wed 15th Dec 2010 4:10pm
He went even faster then using his wheelchair.
It's one way to cross the street.
Wed 15th Dec 2010 4:14pm
Uzi said...
Fuck it. Beat the shite out of him tbh. Not a problem for me. Sick and tired of seeing all this bollocks from students against paying for an education to get them a better job (don't they only have to pay it back when they start earning over a certain amount anyway ?)

Too may people in university anyway, we don't need more people with media and social studies degrees, we need plumbers, electricians and skilled mechanic type people.

Frankly I think that getting the shit beaten out of you while you're in the middle of all that aggro (wheelchair or not) is pretty much your own fault, you put yourself in that situation. Funny how it's always some "innocent" standing in the middle of a riot that gets hurt.

If it were me in charge people would be getting shot dead. Tends to slow them down a bit i feel.

protests my arse, it's just an excuse to act like complete cunts. shoot the fucking lot of em tbh. no loss to anyone, don't need people like that in life.

What are these things you're saying!?

Someone with cerebral palsy should be dragged from a wheelchair and beaten to death for exercising their RIGHT to protest?

I'm going to go ahead and assume you've been possessed by some Orwellian nightmare. Or you're just very very angry that you weren't clever enough to go to Uni...
Edited by kuuz on 15/12/10 4:17pm
Wed 15th Dec 2010 4:17pm
Uzi said...

I think the only thing i agree with there is, "Frankly I think that getting the shit beaten out of you while you're in the middle of all that aggro (wheelchair or not) is pretty much your own fault" because it's true, if you go there to protest then you well know something is going to happen, if you like it or not.
Wed 15th Dec 2010 4:17pm

tbh explo1t_k2 anyother country would of just shot them :D
Wed 15th Dec 2010 4:25pm

Ruubleo0 said...
This is what your generation did in exactly the role reverse when Thatcher was in power.

Actually, to be absolutely precise it was the cunts of my generation that did that, not my entire generation. Same kind of arseholes, same shit, different decade.

It isn't about showing you give a fuck. It's been about showing you have no control and deserve everything that happens to you. Animals that behave that like that get put down. There isn't an excuse.

If this is the level of person that is going through university right now then god help us for the future.

Peaceful protest isn't an issue and can win you support, there are very few people over a certain age who care about whether you have to pay or not, you probably lost the support of MOST of them and gained the disgust of millions of other people with all this.

WP, the government couldn't have turned opinion against the students this good if it had tried for months.

What are you gonna do for an encore (you? I don't even know who im talking to lol) run yourself over or something lol ?

Wed 15th Dec 2010 4:27pm

SEB+ said...
As a student looking to go to University I am honestly not fussed about the fee's. At the end of the day, you go to uni to get the necessary qualifications for a decent job, so its worth it in the long run and even if you don't get a job you don't pay your fee's off till you earn over x amount a year (which has risen along with the fee's).

GL finding that job. Gonna spend a good few years paying back £36k.

Uzi has just made himself look liked a closed minded idiot. People who protest should be shot? What kind of a statement is that. I don't see much point even trying to convince someone who thinks such absurd things.
Wed 15th Dec 2010 4:31pm
Civil unrest on a scale that is reported shows something is wrong.
Wed 15th Dec 2010 4:38pm

SGLP: 137
I think you're generalising all students there Mark from the actions of a minority. Most students went there for a peaceful protest. Even the Met have stated that they believe the protests were infiltrated by these groups that are out there to cause trouble.

Personally I don't know whether I want fees to rise, I admire the amount of students standing up to the Government, I don't agree with any of the violence but that is just a minority.

A rise in fees should bring a higher level of education, and the value of a degree should increase. I don't think the poor argument can really be used, that issue is before people even get into schools with private/non-private school decisions that parents need to make. Of course the ones going to private schools are going to on average achieve better and be able to get into better unis, but the people on free school meals can still do that now, and even after fees rise.

In reference to the guy in the wheelchair, I don't mind he was dragged out of it by police, sure police have been used for heavy handedness in these protests, but what do you expect them to do exactly? I definately disagree with him saying they were just trying to incite violence, utter bollocks.
Wed 15th Dec 2010 4:46pm
I cannot beleive what i've just read Uzi... lol
Wed 15th Dec 2010 4:51pm

Saw some guy kicking in a window at the treasury and then climbing through.

Does anyone really have a problem with seeing him come flying back out again with a shotgun blast to the chest ?

I know I don't.

Quoted........
People who protest should be shot? What kind of a statement is that.

A made up one? I didn't say that. I said the cunts rioting should be shot. Are you at Uni ? If so try brush up on "reading and understanding".....
Wed 15th Dec 2010 4:53pm
At the end of the day there's absolutely no justification for the sheer level the fees have risen by.

Where in inflation does a fucking 300% increase come in? I hate the Tories with all that I am. And even more so I hate how quickly the leader of a political party largely supported by the student body has turned his back on party ideals for a moment in the spotlight.
Wed 15th Dec 2010 4:53pm
Well, we are given power to elect what kind of government we want.
Gordon Brown fucked things up, and now we are trying to get back on track.

So basically when we have a plan like upping fee's and so forth, we just see it in the narrow mind of Uzi.
This is the help the country. I couldn't give a fuck if i had to spend 9K + to go to uni, if i knew in the long run,
that if i had a solid job and these things which have happened in the past 3years don't come back as worse as they have then fuck it.

Students have sand in their vagina's
Wed 15th Dec 2010 4:56pm
SGLP: 105
you do chat shit uzi. Get back to reading the daily mail

Wed 15th Dec 2010 4:58pm

Narrow minded uzi indeed (chuckles)

Expand my mind as to why wrecking property and committing violent acts is a GOOD THING, then I won't be so narrow minded I guess.

I haven't said anything about not being allowed to protest peacefully, nothing about the right to do so, just simply that all the people taking it as an excuse to act in a criminal manner should be shot (at least shot at, and hopefully hit, and wherever possible - fatally.)

Bit weird me, I don't like riots. Go figure....
Wed 15th Dec 2010 5:02pm

SGLP: 114
He should of stood up for himself

OOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhh they see me rollin' dey h8in
Add a reply
You must be logged in to add a reply.

div

Related Links

Follow, like, subscribe and share!

Facebook Twitter Steam You Tube
RTL Servers
Latest gaming movies
Latest gaming news
© theSGL.com 2004-2014 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy | Page generated in 34.27 ms. 5 DB queries.
Warning