Facebook Twitter Steam You Tube
Shoutbox
You must be logged in to post a shout.
20/08/14 11:16pm
Good evening SGL
14/08/14 6:42pm
poop
03/08/14 12:04pm
the fants league is back up, sort your team out you cunts. for anyone that needs the code: 9737-36128
01/08/14 5:50pm
bunch of fuking mongs
27/07/14 1:01am
Hitler only had one ball
24/07/14 4:37pm
oOoOoOoOo
23/07/14 12:51pm
m00 said the Munkeh.
22/07/14 3:32pm
i like turtles
16/07/14 10:38am
Wilkeh is a homo

Scariest thing thats ever happened to you!

Mon 27th Jun 2011 2:51pm
SGLP: 100
Basically my girlfriends nextdoor neighbour had died of cancer and he was her parents best friend there whole life. Theres a picture of him on the worktop in the kitchen.

So we have the house to ourselfs for the weekend as her parents are away to celebrate there annivesary, We decide to go out for a few drinks, before we go out as usual we make sure theres nothing left on, all the windows are locked and everythings safe. We return about midnight to discover some of the most fucked up things ive ever witnessed i still cant believe it happened. We open the door to the round of "Elvis Presley blue suede shoes" playing from the radio in the kitchen. We go into the kitchen and turn the lights on and theres 3 oranges in the middle of the floor. Which were one million percent in the fruit bowl when we left! The radio was on 102.5 clyde one but the song was repeatedly playing over and over again which shoudnt happen! We go into the living room so my girlfriend can phone her folks to explain whats happened.. And we stumble upon 8 cushions stacked on top of each other one by one in the middle of the floor. Now i can certainly say i cant explain this as im the kind of guy who uses the expression "reasonable explanation" as i 100% didnt believe in ghosts or anysort of paranormal activity whatsoever.

We enter the kitchen as shes on the phone to her parents and im confused and trying to peice together what had happened like fucking grissom of CSI and without a word of a lie a ball rolls from the top of the stairs all the way into the kitchen. I grab a frying pan in a panic and sprint up the stairs to a line of my girlfriends old toys leading to her bedroom. I enter the bedroom and its empty.. im freaked out and get melissa to check this out shes ever more freaked. We decide to leave everything the way we found it and go stay at mines untill her parents returned from there weekend away.. We explain to my parents what happened and they looked at us as if we had been sniffing fucking glue. Her parents get home and we all go together to show them what had happened. We go inside and theres literally nothing unsual no oranges on the floor, no cushions, no toys and the radio is switched off? The only difference was the picture of billy was lying face down on the worktop! We explain to her mum what had happened as her dad was laughing his arse off and asking us what we had been drinking that night. Wankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkerrrr.

Her mum explains to us the toys we found were the toys he had in his house when he helped babysit my girlfriend, the song playing was his favourite song, the stack of cushions was a game him and my girlfriend used to play when she was little and my girlfriend always needed help peeling her oranges when he babysitted. Her mum simply said "Billy always was a cheeky devil" Now i dont know about any of use but if you had witnessed this shit i dont think any one of us would of been like "ohhh yeah no worries im glad hes fucking moving shit about mate" To this day i still havent stayed overnight and my girlfriends house simply because im to fucking scared.
Edited by zakkokoko :D on 27/06/11 2:52pm
Mon 27th Jun 2011 4:24pm

SGLP: 108
Here's a good one, which still makes me think.

This girl me and my friends hanged around with about 2 years ago lived in this small little cottage in the middle of no where and whenever her parents went away for the weekend or anything she used to invite us round to watch a few movies and drink etc.

We're all sat around the sofa watching sex and the city of some simular bollocks - I have enough and get up to get another bottle of wine from the kitchen and my friend who was sat next to me follows. Above one of the sofas is a little window litle a drinks hatch you have in kitchens. My friends are sat on a sofa below it, well we ask if anyone wants anything from the kitchen.. as we do this an old lady appears at the window, pokes her head through the window then dashes to the side. I just stand there in shock and my friend who's pissed as a fart just goes "mmm granny??" I ask if anyone else was in the house.. and the girl's parents aren't in and she doesn't have any old relatives present let alone in her house..

.. go to the kitchen and get some wine and I ask my friend what he saw, he saw exactly the same thing as me. Both confused we walk back to the living room. We get back to the living room and sit on the same sofa again, our friends turn and look at us and all just look like this 'o____O'.. "wtf are you both ok?" apparently we're both looking really pale almost a grey colour. The suddenly I start to feel really, really dizzy - my friend also feels like he's going to be sick. We both look up at the window where the granny appeared first time and the old ladies there again and she's waving at us, i get up and scream "LOOK!".. she hasn't moved. My friends ask wtf we're ok about and I can still see her.. and by the look on my friends face he can also. But noone else can.

5 mins later I end up feeling really, really ill and we end up puking in the toilet and had this weird grey colour to my skin.. friend was exactly the same. At this time my friends think we're going mental.. and offers to drive us home as we're really not in a good state. I can barely walk it feels like I have lead weights attached to my feet and I can't lift my head. Get into the car, my friends now complaining he has pins and needles all over his body. We drive 5 minutes down the road and then bang.. feel completely 100% normaly again. Colour back in our faces and sickness feelings gone.

For months later the girl who owns the house is seeing this guy, she takes him back to her's and he ends up getting picked up by his brother after puking all over her sofa and feeling like he's about to pass out asking about the old lady living in the house and why she keeps starring at him... :/

she has since moved, thank fuck.
Mon 27th Jun 2011 4:36pm

SGLP: 104
rofl you guysssss
Mon 27th Jun 2011 4:49pm
It's not funny cache!xx
Mon 27th Jun 2011 5:00pm

zakkokoko :D said...
Basically my girlfriends nextdoor neighbour had died of cancer and he was her parents best friend there whole life. Theres a picture of him on the worktop in the kitchen.

So we have the house to ourselfs for the weekend as her parents are away to celebrate there annivesary, We decide to go out for a few drinks, before we go out as usual we make sure theres nothing left on, all the windows are locked and everythings safe. We return about midnight to discover some of the most fucked up things ive ever witnessed i still cant believe it happened. We open the door to the round of "Elvis Presley blue suede shoes" playing from the radio in the kitchen. We go into the kitchen and turn the lights on and theres 3 oranges in the middle of the floor. Which were one million percent in the fruit bowl when we left! The radio was on 102.5 clyde one but the song was repeatedly playing over and over again which shoudnt happen! We go into the living room so my girlfriend can phone her folks to explain whats happened.. And we stumble upon 8 cushions stacked on top of each other one by one in the middle of the floor. Now i can certainly say i cant explain this as im the kind of guy who uses the expression "reasonable explanation" as i 100% didnt believe in ghosts or anysort of paranormal activity whatsoever.

We enter the kitchen as shes on the phone to her parents and im confused and trying to peice together what had happened like fucking grissom of CSI and without a word of a lie a ball rolls from the top of the stairs all the way into the kitchen. I grab a frying pan in a panic and sprint up the stairs to a line of my girlfriends old toys leading to her bedroom. I enter the bedroom and its empty.. im freaked out and get melissa to check this out shes ever more freaked. We decide to leave everything the way we found it and go stay at mines untill her parents returned from there weekend away.. We explain to my parents what happened and they looked at us as if we had been sniffing fucking glue. Her parents get home and we all go together to show them what had happened. We go inside and theres literally nothing unsual no oranges on the floor, no cushions, no toys and the radio is switched off? The only difference was the picture of billy was lying face down on the worktop! We explain to her mum what had happened as her dad was laughing his arse off and asking us what we had been drinking that night. Wankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkerrrr.

Her mum explains to us the toys we found were the toys he had in his house when he helped babysit my girlfriend, the song playing was his favourite song, the stack of cushions was a game him and my girlfriend used to play when she was little and my girlfriend always needed help peeling her oranges when he babysitted. Her mum simply said "Billy always was a cheeky devil" Now i dont know about any of use but if you had witnessed this shit i dont think any one of us would of been like "ohhh yeah no worries im glad hes fucking moving shit about mate" To this day i still havent stayed overnight and my girlfriends house simply because im to fucking scared.

talk about spine tingling stuff, literally could not stop shivering while reading that.

tubbeh said...
Here's a good one, which still makes me think.

This girl me and my friends hanged around with about 2 years ago lived in this small little cottage in the middle of no where and whenever her parents went away for the weekend or anything she used to invite us round to watch a few movies and drink etc.

We're all sat around the sofa watching sex and the city of some simular bollocks - I have enough and get up to get another bottle of wine from the kitchen and my friend who was sat next to me follows. Above one of the sofas is a little window litle a drinks hatch you have in kitchens. My friends are sat on a sofa below it, well we ask if anyone wants anything from the kitchen.. as we do this an old lady appears at the window, pokes her head through the window then dashes to the side. I just stand there in shock and my friend who's pissed as a fart just goes "mmm granny??" I ask if anyone else was in the house.. and the girl's parents aren't in and she doesn't have any old relatives present let alone in her house..

.. go to the kitchen and get some wine and I ask my friend what he saw, he saw exactly the same thing as me. Both confused we walk back to the living room. We get back to the living room and sit on the same sofa again, our friends turn and look at us and all just look like this 'o____O'.. "wtf are you both ok?" apparently we're both looking really pale almost a grey colour. The suddenly I start to feel really, really dizzy - my friend also feels like he's going to be sick. We both look up at the window where the granny appeared first time and the old ladies there again and she's waving at us, i get up and scream "LOOK!".. she hasn't moved. My friends ask wtf we're ok about and I can still see her.. and by the look on my friends face he can also. But noone else can.

5 mins later I end up feeling really, really ill and we end up puking in the toilet and had this weird grey colour to my skin.. friend was exactly the same. At this time my friends think we're going mental.. and offers to drive us home as we're really not in a good state. I can barely walk it feels like I have lead weights attached to my feet and I can't lift my head. Get into the car, my friends now complaining he has pins and needles all over his body. We drive 5 minutes down the road and then bang.. feel completely 100% normaly again. Colour back in our faces and sickness feelings gone.

For months later the girl who owns the house is seeing this guy, she takes him back to her's and he ends up getting picked up by his brother after puking all over her sofa and feeling like he's about to pass out asking about the old lady living in the house and why she keeps starring at him... :/

she has since moved, thank fuck.

that one got me looking around the room n shit!
Edited by neox on 27/06/11 5:04pm
Mon 27th Jun 2011 5:03pm

tis a tad creepy lol
Mon 27th Jun 2011 5:14pm
Has anyone else ever experianced something like this?x
Mon 27th Jun 2011 5:20pm

Thought I saw a ghost last night, turned out to be my girlfriend with no makeup on..
Mon 27th Jun 2011 5:21pm

What's the difference between your girlfriend and a ghost? Nothing, they both don't exist!
Mon 27th Jun 2011 5:24pm

Good one you little virgin :)
Mon 27th Jun 2011 5:29pm

SGLP: 103
In a former life as a florist I was out delivering around rural North Yorkshire during the foot and mouth epidemic.

A very upset farmer (I had driven on to his land (after using the disinfectant at the end of the lane on the tyres) took real offence to me coming to his farm (turned out it was the wrong one, theyre not very well signposted) - anyway when i got out of the van he told me to get back in "git orffff moi laaaand", I tried to tell him i was delivering something for his wife and he said "ah ok, just a minute ill be right back", went into the house and came back out with a shotgun. He pointed it at me and in no uncertain terms told me to fuck off and not come back, i put the flowers back in the rear of the van and walked round to the drivers door with my hands up in a "dont fucking shoot me!" kind of way.

it was at that point he shot at the ground to the side of me, it was so fucking loud I actually fell over thinking he had shot me, a very quick "pat down" of my chest and i knew i wasnt leeding or anything, so i just jumped in the van and floored it churning mud and grit up all over as i slid left and right down he lane trying to get away.

that scared me.

fucking farmer bastard.
Mon 27th Jun 2011 5:32pm

ipoh_ said...
Thought I saw a ghost last night, turned out to be my girlfriend with no makeup on..

whats the difference between a ghost and your girlfriend?? nothing they are both dead.

ooof
Edited by Exile on 27/06/11 5:33pm
Mon 27th Jun 2011 5:41pm

Exile said...
ipoh_ said...

whats the difference between a ghost and your girlfriend?? nothing they are both dead.

ooof

MEAN KYLE! :(
Mon 27th Jun 2011 6:10pm

What's the difference between Kyle and a boulder?

A boulder actually got close to someone for 127 hours
Tue 28th Jun 2011 12:47am
not really a scary story more/weird/creepy.

bout 4 years ago had this cabin bed in my room (basically a bunk bed with a desk underneith). my cat had a habit of coming up to the top of this cabin bed and sleeping at the end, nothing unusual really.

one night i got woken up by this almighty bang, with my cat screaming at the top of his voice (that noise they make when they are fighting etc) im so shit up i literally jump of the side of this cabin bed, leap for the light, switch on the light, and there's my cat, stood on 2 legs (basically standing up) looking at a wrc poster i used to have on my wall just screaming at the top of his voice staring at it with the most shit scary look in his eyes i've ever seen, im so shit up i run through to my mum literally pull her out of bed to find him just sitting there asleep on the top of my bed. she still thinks im mad when i bring it up and shes adament she didn't hear anything (even though the scream was so loud.)

i know he was just prob dreaming or something, but ive never forgotten that and whenever i get woken up suddenly in the night it just makes me cringe.. :angel:

strangely he died about 3 days later of kidney failure! what a send off!

and those 2 storys above make me feel so shivery lol.
Edited by davy on 28/06/11 12:49am
Tue 28th Jun 2011 1:00am
DaveK almost got more kills than me in a half tonight, i repeat guys. almost
Tue 28th Jun 2011 1:24am
I saw one about 8 years ago. I was at a friends parents house one night, i remeber it vividly. I have no idea if any of this is related but i was alone in the kitchen of the house waiting for my friend as he was talking in the livingroom. they kept birds and just brought them in from outside for the night. there was one on the counter and i went to it and churped away trying to have a bit of fun with it feeling a lil srry for it all caged up. I remember feeling odd all of a sudden, nothing strange enough to think anything much of it but i felt kinda tranced out. Now as I said i doubt this has anything to do with what i saw but in case it did i thought id mention it.
We Left the house and got into my friends pickup truck, it was very dark especially coming out of the village as its kinda like countryside not well lit at all, we aproached this bridge with brick walls either side of it, as we went over the bridge we aproached a very sharp corner and as we turned i noticed a cat...its eyes lit up as the headlights hit them, this cat was sitting curled up on the corner and i didnt think much of it....But as i turned my head to look straight on I saw a figure on the right hand side of the road where the headlights hit it just on the bank, all of a sudden this figure started to run towards me as i was in the passenger seat this thing was running diagnally accross the road, i couldnt see a face, all i could see was a black figure pointy hands pointy head and we hit it...i held my head and shouted something like *%%^*.
We hit it dead on my side but my friend saw nothing, i could not believe he didnt see it as it ran towards us into the road and we hit it, after a 10 - 15 min drive to my friends flat in hayes he parked up at the back of the flat, the flat was above a shop and u had to go down an alleyway in through the back garden to the door. I was 1st to walk through and What happened next was without doubt the most horrifying moment of my life, i walked along the path and looked to my right, there it was but this time i could see the face it was a man with stubble like he had not shaved for a week or so he had a hooded jacket with the hood up and he was tiping his head down but rolling his eyes right up giving me an extreamely evil stare like i had done something wrong something very wrong, well anyway I saw this man and ran back out to my friend who was a little behind me, took a while to be able to go back but in the end i did but i couldnt look as i was too scared.

I didnt tell anyone about this apart from very close friends, the guy i was with told a few ppl in the village a few days later, he was having a joke about it but was shocked when an old man in the cafe said many ppl had described what i saw that night. I also have a family friend whos friend 20 years previously told the same story to him, funny enough he took 2 days to tell me that after i told him, but when he approached me he said his friend saw that guy too but they didnt belive him.
It took a while to get over that believe it or not. Everytime i walked down a dark alleyway late at night id try real hard not to think about him, cos i thought he would know i was thinking about him and would appear again.

Ive not seen him again and I dont want to, I wouldnt wish that experience on anyone. Im not afraid of spirits or ghosts but i was scared of the pointed man that night.
Tue 28th Jun 2011 2:56am
Ok so, I'm hot and I already can't sleep so I decide to check theSGL on my phone and then I read all this shit, thanks a lot guys definitely won't be sleeping tonight.
Tue 28th Jun 2011 4:23am
SGLP: 530
PRDZNTR said...
Ok so, I'm hot and I already can't sleep so I decide to check theSGL on my phone and then I read all this shit, thanks a lot guys definitely won't be sleeping tonight.

ditto!

well, i was about 13/14 at the time just chilling in my house with the family it was about 10 o clock at night, my mum was in the kitchen washing the pots the rest of us were in the front room. we heard a scream (which my mum NEVER does, she is the least emotional person ever), she came into the front room shaking and pale saying someone just walked past the kitchen window, she described it as a man dressed in white with his head down, quite small about 5'9 heading towards the back door. me and my dad had a look and nothing was there ... she must have been seeing things

next week, its me and my sister at home. she is in the kitchen making a drink/doing the pots and she screams ... runs in the front room almost in tears and describes the exact same thing. this time it was about 12am so fuck looking in the garden. i was shitting my pants. we both calmed down then my sister gets up and casually says "im going to stay at my friends house" leaving me home alone ... i was terrified to leave the living room so i rang my mum who said she'd be home soon ... im waiting patiently when the door BOOMS .. i shit it, i opened the door reluctantly with a knife and my uncle was stood there with a fucking baseball bat ... my mum had told him to check on me ... bitch
Tue 28th Jun 2011 7:23am
SGLP: 1717
Nothing as extreme as those above, but still some interested shit that has happened to me.

First one. I was about 11/12, and my dad was bringing me back from table tennis club. He was dropping me back at my nans, and as we went to open the door we heard the strangest type of screams we had ever heard. It sounded like someone was torturing a fucking warthog. We both just looked at each other, fucking terrified. Then I remembered. We had a new puppy in the house, and apparently this was its version of barking. Still those 5 seconds were the scariest 5 seconds of my life.

Next, me and my dad were on the way back from something. We knew for a fact that we were in the car on the way back from weymouth at about 4:30pm. Now when we got back to my house on the answer phone there was a message left from my dad's homephone at 4:45. There was no way that was us, and the only person who has been in my dad's house in the last 5 years was me. Who the hell was it? We still don't know.

Lastly. I was on holiday in Cornwall (Again about 11/12) and we were in the scariest bit of country side. It was around Halloween as well so it got dark quite early. We were in the only cottage around for at least 3/4 miles. And all around us was waist high grass and lots of tree's. It was a couple of days before Halloween and me, my cousin and my nan were out in the path near the garden. We heard the dog run off barking. Me and my cousin were talking so didn't bother to turn and look, however 2/3 seconds later we hear my nan scream at the dog to get back. Like life/death type screaming it. So we instantly turn just to see what looked like a long black tail disappearing round the corner. According to my Nan it was a black panther. Now although I didn't see it's body. It's tale was way too long for a dog, and it was too high up and big for a cat. For the rest of that holiday I couldn't go past the garden due to fear of being attacked from it!

Oh and I have been reading all these with my window open behind me. And I swear everytime I start feeling freaked out by your stories that I hear the stones moving like someone is walking on them near the window.
Add a reply
You must be logged in to add a reply.

div

Related Links

Follow, like, subscribe and share!

Facebook Twitter Steam You Tube
RTL Servers
Latest gaming movies
Latest gaming news
© theSGL.com 2004-2014 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy | Page generated in 40.88 ms. 7 DB queries.
Warning